Wednesday, August 20, 2008

God opens and shuts doors!!

So... within the last week I have been accepted to work at Ballantrae Golf Course. I wasn't wanting a job nor looking for one. Although, God just opened the door and more less pushed me in! Most of you know that my dad has been without a job for close to 10 months now and nothing as far as a full time job has even come close to opening up. We don't know what God's plan is, but we are trusting that He has a plan! In HIS time HE will open the door...

~ Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge His and He will direct your paths.~

Jennifer

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Congrats on the job! A good friend once told me that "when God shuts a door HE opens a window"!
I find this to be true...usually when you least expect it.

Sweet Blessings,
Darlene