Thursday, April 11, 2013

Life as of lately!

So, it has been a couple of weeks since I've blogged, but as everyone else life has been busy! A few things have happened....

~ I found where the wedding and reception will be!!

~I Said YES to my wedding dress!!

~ I started a new job at Rite-Aid and I love it!

~ There are only 3 more weeks of school left!

Such an exciting time of life! Here are some pics!
Matt and I at a grill out at school!

This is the church we are going to have the wedding at!
It is my grandparents church in Montevallo!

We asked Adah to be one of our two flower girls! We asked her sister, meagan
to also be apart of the wedding handing out programs! We brought them a Gigi's cupcake and Matt
asked them to be apart of the wedding the same way he asked "Ms. Jennifer"!



No comments: