Monday, November 26, 2012

Money Monday

Tip- Reuse gifts! My family use to make the most fun of me b/c i would do this all the time! I still do, but with a little more class than i use to! :) i was known for giving my toys as Christmas presents. It was sweet, but none the less funny. Now I am talking about that kitchen utensil that you already had so you didn't really need another one. The book that you already had. The candle or lotion that was like the zillioneth one you have. So on and so on. You know what I'm talking about. People give frames and then instead of using it the person just puts it in a drawer to collect dust. That's useless! Re give it! Be thoughtful about it, but don't let things go to waste. Especially when it is Christmas time and you are playing dirty Santa or something like that. Please for goodness sakes do not go buy something! You have plenty laying around your house! Think out of the box. Someone else may really like it or need it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL So glad to see that I am not the only one who does this. My family teases me about it too. :-)