Sunday, March 10, 2013

A glimpse of joy!

I love life! I almost always do, but sometimes more than others! Today was a gorgeous day and we had an extra hour of sunshine! Matt and I grilled out together for the first time and it was yummy! He is a great griller (Yes, I believe i just made up a word! :))! Check out the fun pictures! I cannot wait to continue experiencing life with this wonderful man!  
 



I promised him I wouldnt put this on fb seeing that I begged him to take an "Excited" pic... No promises were made about blogging it! ;) Note, he was excited about the cooking, but just not about the camera... lol


 
Now, be jealous! My man has skills! ;)
 
JEN
 

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

That food looks so yummy! And yall are such an adorable couple.


I am so enjoying that extra hour here in the evenings as well, just a sweet little reminder that summer is around the corner:)

Blessings,
Kelsey