Monday, February 4, 2013

Homemade Tortilla chips!

I love making things!! Im not sure why, but it gives me such great joy to make things! If I think I saved a penny then I am extremly happy for the rest of the day! :)
This is howI made homemade tortilla chips...

I had already bought and frozen some extra tortilla shells when they were buy 1 get 1 free. So I thawed a pack out.


Then I cut them in strips. You could do triangles or whatever shape you would like. I just did strips to be easy. Then I put them on a bakng sheet. I sprayed a tad of pam on the top and dazzled them with salt. I used a toaster oven since our dorms did not have an oven. Keep a close eye on them because trust me... the first batch burned within 10 mins. Just shake every once in a while to make sure they are being cooked evenly. The wala! They were great even days after! Still fresh!



No comments: