Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Value... Who has it?

Who has value? Lately this has been on my mind a lot... When I talk with girls it seems like a continues problem. Girls caught in relationships where they are not valued or treasured. They really do like the guys, but yet it doesn't feel right. After listening to their stories it becomes obvious. They do not see it though. The guy whether intentional or not does not show them respect. I do agree with submission to an extent. This topic can get divided very quickly and I understand that. I guess the point I am trying to get at is do not settle... Ladies please stand up for yourself. A guy will only respect you as much as your respect yourself.

I feel like I have rambled and not really made any sense... Hopefully I have. You deserve respect. You must first respect yourself first though before any man ever will. Any ideas on how to respect yourself?

JEN

No comments: