I want you to think about these questions…. You may want to turn some worship music on, get a journal or Bible, do whatever! Be real with yourself though…. I do not expect any comments on this post. You can comment if you would like to. There might be one question that sticks out to you. Just think over these questions…. See what God wants to work on in and through you. Love you and praying for you!
1. Do I confidentially pass on to others what has been said to me in confidence?
2. Can I be trusted?
3. Am I a slave to dress, friends, work, or habits?
4. Am I self-conscious, selfpitying, or self justifying?
5. Did the Bible live in me today?
6. Do I give the Bible time to speak to me everyday?
7. Am I enjoying prayer?
8. When did I last speak to someone about my faith?
9. Do I pray about the money I spend?
10. Do I get to bed on time and get up on time?
11. Do I disobey God in anything?
12. Do I insist on doing something in which my conscience is uneasy about?
13. Am I defeated in any part of my life?
14. Am I jealous, impure, critical, irritable, touchy, or distrustful?
15. How do I spend my spare time?
16. Am I proud?
17. Is there anyone I fear, dislike, disown, criticize, hold resentment towards, or disregard? If so, what am I doing about it?
18. Do I grumble or complain constantly?
19. Is Christ real to me?
20. Do I honor God in the words that I say and the thoughts that i think?