Saturday, June 28, 2008

Friday - Day 6 (The Final Day)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHAN
Yell, today is the final day. Everyone is finishing up their projects. It was been a good week and everyone has enjoyed it, but they are tired and ready to get home. Get back to their own bed and to rest and relax for a while.

Today is Jonathan's Birthday, he is 14 now.
They have posted new pictures on Flickr.com. We had been kidding Jonathan that we did not believe he was there because we never saw any pictures of him. Today there were several posted.
The only time that Jennifer ever got on the roof.
Plumb Bob - Team Picture
Sore Thumbs Team Picture




1 comment:

Darlene said...

Hey Girl, I didn't know you had a blog. I am so proud of the youth and all the accomplishments you have made this summer!
Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. I look forward to the comments and reading what other think.
I also want to thank you or the cards from the choir. They are so encouraging and make me feel missed. I started back to choir about 3 weeks ago.
I am going to add you to my page.
Blessings,
Darlene