Sunday, June 15, 2008

Looking foward to what God has planned!


Hello! Well.... I just got home from a ten day training Friday! I was more than ready to get back home although, it was sad to leave the numerous new friends that I had made! Training was defiantly a success. I'm not sure the exact number of children accepting Christ as their personal Lord and Savior, although I do know that it was around 100! Praise the Lord! We also we out as a large group Thursday afternoon to share the Wordless book with young children, which also allowed many more children to come to Christ! Again, what a blessing!

We will begin our first week of clubs tomorrow in the Shelby County area! I know that I will be on a team of two (A young man named Wilson and I). This can often be difficult, but I'm looking forward to seeing how God is going to work!

There is an awesome group of teens from the Birmingham area involves this year! There are seven teens and 4 leaders.

Anyway, just a few specific prayer request...

~That our group will continue to bond into the Body of Christ!
~ For safety as we are traveling!
~For each one of our Physical Health!
~Also, each teen as they share the gospel throughout the week (Ruth, Mary Grace, Hope, Matt, Wilson, Caleb, Benjamin, and I)!

Thanks for your prayers! They are extremely appreciated! :)

In Christ's Love,
Jennifer Rochester

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I am so glad you are doing this, it will be a great way to keep up with what you are doing this summer!

Thanks for the card you sent me in the mail, a week or so again. That was very thoughtful and I really appreciate it!

I will be praying for you and your ministry opportunities this summer!

Blessings!

Mitzi said...

Thanks for the blog....I have been thinking and praying for you and the ones that you come in contact with. Keep us posted.....