Friday, December 31, 2010

New Beginnings!

HAPPY NEW YEAR (Almost...lol)!!



I couldn't think of a better time to talk about new beginnings! We all have "New Years Revolutions", yet how many of those have to do with God? Many people have a goal of losing 20 lbs this next year, making more money, having a boy friend, making more friends, etc. What are some of your resolutions though? Is one maybe as simple as getting a new beginning? For many people that would be a perfect goal! Here is the deal though.... What do you want to change about yourself or improve about your self? You don't have to wait on a new year to think about this or change things, but since it is a new year you mise well think about it! Here are some of my goals for the next year....



~ Read the Bible through in one year (I've read the whole Bible, but I want to do it in one year! Please keep me accountable!)

~Go on another mission trip

~ Save more money

~ Spend more time with my grandparents (Yes, I'm busy, but they are never promised tomorrow!)

~Then a few more I rather not tell the whole world! ;)



So, what are your resolutions or goals for 2011?



Back to the new beginnings part... do you need/want a new beginning?? We have all made mistakes over the past year... I know I have. Some need a new beginning more than others, but here is a chance! Yes, you can get a new start anytime, but for some reason a new year just seems like the right time to get a fresh start! Anywho, only you know what you need to leave behind in 2010. Leave it there... do not take it to 2011 with you. The old is gone and the new has come!! Please know that I'm praying for you that God will give you the strength to move on from what you need to leave behind.



Praying for you as you begin 2011!!



JEN

1 comment:

Näna said...

Happy New Year! Here's to a wonderful 2011 filled with the love of God!