Saturday, May 8, 2010

Weekend Chat!

It's been a while since we've had one of these... :( Honestly, just bc no one really commented or anything. I wanted to try it again and see if we could get some feed back though! First off, if you havent read the post that I wrote this morning please go back and read it!!! It is what God layed on my heart and by no means would I want this post to take away from it! With that said... I want to hear from you girls what you would like us to talk about! Any ideas? We had one request for a post for girls who have already made mistakes... That will be coming up soon! :) Any other ideas? Anything that maybe you have a friend going through that you arent sure how to handle or they have questions that you arent sure how to answer? I do not promise by any means to have all the answers, but I do promise to point you to Gods word, which deos have all the answers!  

Also, I came up on this blog (http://choosingtowait.blogspot.com/?spref=fb) and I LOVED the idea that she had about leaving notes! Even if you do not do it in public places... friends cars, your room, a school bathroom, leaving a nice noter for a waiter, anywhere! It is our job to show Gods love and this is a great way to do it! :) Hope you all ahve a great weekend!

JEN

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Oh, awesome! I'm glad you're taking my suggestion- look forward to it!

Katherine S. Cole said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really like what you have here... May God bless you!