Saturday, December 26, 2009

Your way or God's way?

This will be short today, but I just wanted to put this out there... When you face a tough decision or need some help with something what do you do? Whats your first response? Be honest! I often have girls come to me about guys and different things and the truth is I rarely if ever have a straight answer that i know will work... Although, God always does! My dad use to have a saying when something went wrong with one of our computers. He would automatically say, "REBOOT" I didn't like it because I wanted HIM to solve my problems! It's the same thing with God... there is nothing wrong with asking a friend for help, but have you "rebooted" with God first? That would include praying and seeking His word! Now (After many times of asking dad to fix my computer problems!) I automatically reboot with out even being told. It should be the same way with God! So, next time you face something difficult remember to reboot with God!

With Care,
JEN

P.S. Im sorry it took so long to post! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! :)

No comments: